Parts are satisfactory, customer service from tsp is amazing. Frontpipe/downpipe makes a huge difference is performance and sound. Thank you!
**ON BACK ORDER - ETA 2/27/2020**
Includes Version 2 downpipe.
- FITS ALL 2016+ 1.5T HONDA CIVIC MODELS INCLUDING SI, NON-SI, 6MT, CVT, RHD, INTERNATIONAL MODELS, ETC
- COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY AND/OR MOST AFTERMARKET EXHAUST SYSTEMS – NO ADAPTER NECESSARY
- DOWNPIPE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OUR BIG TURBO KIT
Please Read Before Ordering:
- TUNER REQUIRED – COMPATIBLE WITH HONDATA RACE FLASHPRO & KTUNER
- RACE DOWNPIPE DOES NOT CONTAIN/RETAIN CATALYTIC CONVERTER – FOR STREET DOWNPIPE WITH CATALYTIC CONVERTER PLEASE VIEW OUR OTHER LISTING(S)
Research and testing has shown that a downpipe upgrade is one of the most effective modifications to perform when looking to increase efficiency out of Honda's 1.5L turbo engine when paired with an ECU tuner like Hondata or KTuner. The PRL Motorsports downpipe / front pipe combo upgrade promotes optimal airflow with virtually no turbulence throughout the body of the downpipe. This combo is recommended for customers looking to push his or her 2016+ 1.5L Turbo Honda Civic to its full potential. V2 design allows users to retain the factory heat shield with our full 3" (76mm) downpipe.
This downpipe utilizes 304 stainless steel investment cast ends, CNC pocketed for a smooth transition to 16 gauge 304 stainless steel tubing for the middle body. The front pipe is constructed of 16 gauge mandrel bent tubing, CNC machined flanges and high quality, reinforced flex-section. All components are 304 stainless steel and fully back-purged on site to withstand high exhaust gas temperatures. The wide shape of the cast inlet smoothly blends the turbine outlet and wastegate gases to reduce restriction, while the cast outlet allows smooth taper to aftermarket and/or factory front pipe. All kits will include gaskets, stainless hardware, and components needed for a seamless installation.
- Downpipe Assembly
- Front Pipe Assembly
- PRL-HC10-DP-HW3 Downpipe & Front Pipe Combo Hardware Bag
- 400 RPM increase turbocharger spool
- 15 horsepower & 20 ft/lb torque at peak
- 15 horsepower & 25+ ft/lb torque throughout mid-range
- Decreased backpressure & cooler exhaust gas temperatures
- Increased mid-range & top-end exhaust flow
OFFROAD USE ONLY