2016+ Nissan GT-R Performance Parts
If you own any vehicle, there's a good chance that you'll need to get one or more parts replaced at some point. The Nissan GT-R has a high level of horsepower (around 485) and is relatively lightweight, which makes it an exceptional sports car. At Two Step Performance, we have the parts you need to greatly enhance your GT-R’s performance.
What Parts Do You Need If You Have a Nissan GT-R?
- Your oil filter: Your oil filter will typically need to be replaced every now and then, depending on how much you drive your vehicle.
- Air filters: Air filters typically need to be replaced periodically. They are quite affordable to replace.
- The fuel and water pump: Fuel and water pumps sometimes need to be replaced. Some specialized fuel pumps can significantly improve the performance of your engine.
- The battery: Batteries always need to be periodically replaced every few years, and the specific amount of time that your car battery will last depends on the conditions that you drive in.
- Spark plugs: Spark plugs are a common and low-priced part replacement for all vehicles, including the Nissan GT-R.
Wheels, Transmission, and Drive Shaft Parts
The wheels, drive shaft, transmission, and other parts that connect the engine to the wheels and allow you to control the car are also essential parts that often need to be replaced or repaired. These are some things that we feel are important to know about each of these parts for the Nissan GT-R:
- Tires need to be changed regularly, which will help to prevent damage from wear and tear. Furthermore, high-performance tires can optimize your vehicle for racing and other sports.
- Hubcaps and even wheel hubs should be inspected and replaced as needed.
- A required inspection of your vehicle will reveal any problems with the drive shaft, brakes, transmission, and other parts in the wheel system. Get these parts repaired or replaced as soon as possible, if necessary. It's also possible to purchase high-performance parts.
Interior Design Parts
Another important issue to consider is the interior design of your Nissan GT-R. While these parts are not essential for the operation of your car, they play an important role in your vehicle's style.
- The upholstery: The upholstery of your seats plays a crucial role in the appearance of the interior. It's important to properly maintain your upholstery by cleaning, replacing, or repairing it as needed.
- The dashboard, gauges, and glove compartment: While everything on the dashboard tends to be quite durable, malfunctions can sometimes cause indicators to display an inaccurate reading. A malfunctioning part may prevent the glove compartment from opening properly.
Fenders, Bumpers, and Other Aspects of the Exterior Design
Fenders, bumpers, and other aspects of your car's exterior design play a key role in the impression your vehicle makes on others. Therefore, it's important to keep them properly maintained, which may necessitate repairing or replacing them at times. Here are some examples of the parts that are available for this vehicle:
- Fenders: Fenders often need to be repaired or replaced, and this is true with any type of car.
- Bumpers: If you have an accident, this can damage your bumpers (or fender), which means that you may need to repair or replace it at some point.
- Other external parts and accessories: There are many different types of external parts and accessories, which can improve the look of your vehicle. However, choosing the right accessories is a matter of personal taste.
The Exhaust System
Another key aspect of a Nissan GT-R is the exhaust system. Not only can certain exhaust system parts improve the energy efficiency of your car, but you can also find products that improve the stylistic appeal of your car. For instance, the series of titanium exhaust parts offered by Nissan can give your car a uniquely sporty and modern look.
In addition, you may need to change exhaust valves periodically, which will help to ensure that the exhaust flow is properly regulated. Luckily, there are many aftermarket exhaust parts available on the market.
Contact Two Step Performance if you need performance parts for your Nissan GT-R vehicle.