The Honda S2000 is considered one of the best all-around sports cars in its class. More track enthusiasts have been getting their hands on these cars, and as they have started to pack on performance upgrades and undergo cooling system overhauls on 10-15 year+ cooling systems, the need for a more efficient cooling system has become increasingly important. The need for a larger capacity, higher efficiency performance radiator is especially critical when upgrading to a forced induction power systems (both supercharging and turbocharging).
CSF has teamed up with Rockstar Garage to develop a unique cross-flow dual-pass radiator for the Honda S2000. This new design includes a fully enclosed aluminum fan shroud, Dual SPAL fans (12″ and 10″), multi-fit temperature sensor ports to fit both Gen1 and Gen2 models, and much more! To top it off, it is drop-in fit with minimal modifications needed to install. This is a quick and easy plug-and-play solution to increase the cooling performance of the S2000.
- 2 Row 42mm Core with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Dual-Pass Cross-Flow Design
- Fully Enclosed Aluminum Fan Shroud
- Comes Complete with Dual SPAL Fans (10″ and 12″ Fan Setup)
- Multi-Fit Temperature Sensor Port for Both Gen1 and Gen2 Models
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- Complete With 1.4 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap
- Many Innovative Features and Details for a Quick and Easy Plug-and-Play Solution to Increase Cooling Performance