Directly replace your Supra's restrictive plastic intercooler tube with aFe's BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum tube.
- Outflows Factory Tube by up to 40%
- Constructed from TIG-Welded 2-1/2" to 3" Aluminum Tubing
- 1/8" NPT Port for Sensor Connection or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Textured Red for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
- Factory-Style Quick Connect with an O-Ring Seal Ensures a Leak-Free Fit
- Features Stainless-Steel T-Bolt Clamps, 5-Ply Silicone Couplings, and CNC Machined Inlet/Outlet for Long-Lasting Strength
- Direct Fit Install with No Modifications Required
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum tubing decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
This tube kit includes high quality stainless-steel, spring loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone couplings. A factory-style billet aluminum quick-connect adapter with an O-ring seal ensures a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
It's finished in textured red powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe POWER logo for a custom look.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection, and value, aFe POWER is the only choice.