This Performance Air Intake System allows your engine to breath more air compared to the restrictive factory air intake housing. It is designed, tuned, and dyno-tested to produce more horsepower and torque. The cone-shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). A custom shaped heat shield with edge trim lining is included to keep engine bay heat from the air intake. The air intake tube is constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum featuring a durable gunmetal gray powder coated finish. This air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are 50 state legal. View the vehicle applications to determine the legal status for each vehicle.
- Increased horsepower
- Heat shield with edge trim lining
- Low restriction aluminum tubing
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty