The CVT transmission in the 2015+ Subaru WRX is an effective system. However, overheating the transmission fluid can cause early component failure, especially for those interested in racing their 2015+ WRX or even towing a small trailer. Mishimoto has just the solution for any high-stress situation you can throw to your CVT-equipped 2015 WRX. Mishimoto started by placing a large 19-row oil cooler in the front of the vehicle, where it gets the most amount of airflow. Mishimoto designed the 2015+ WRX oil cooler kit to work with the stock transmission cooler, creating a system that is ready for any challenge.
When installed, the Mishimoto engineers put the transmission cooler through a series of rigorous tests, including driving the vehicle, fully-loaded with occupants and supplier, up a steep grade to measure the efficiency of the 19-row oil cooler. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent 20-degree Fahrenheit (6.7°C) drops in transmission fluid temperatures, with temperature decreases even during normal driving. If you drive your CVT WRX hard on the racetrack or street, the Mishimoto CVT Transmission cooler is a must!
- 20 degree Fahrenheit temperature decrease compared to using only the stock transmission cooler.
- Direct fit with no cutting or modification to the vehicle.
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler is front mounted for maximum airflow.
- Mounting brackets include provisions for aftermarket horns.
- Works in conjunction with the stock transmission cooler.
- Works with the Mishimoto engine oil cooler kit.
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black.
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.