Koyorad has released an all-aluminum and dual-pass universal heat exchanger. This unit is hand-welded and fully braised for strength and durability. The large 22 inch x 11.5 inch frontal surface, yet slim 25mm thick high-density core, will boost the heat capacity and endurance of most turbocharged and supercharged cooling systems. The conveniently located mounting provisions and size allow endless ways to mount this cooler. The internal dual-pass partition routes coolant twice through the core, assuring the ultimate in cooling efficiency within a small footprint.
As an added measure of resiliency, Koyorad has implemented thermal reliefs along with the core; an OE practice that relieves stress from heat cycling. Koyorad’s advanced engineering and design methods, impeccable TIG welds, proficiency in furnace brazing, and triple pressure testing for quality have earned their excellent reputation in performance cooling worldwide.
- Dimensions: 22” length, 11.5” height, 25mm thick
- Inlet/outlet pipe diameters: 3/4” (20mm) O.D.
- 4 x M6 mounting bosses (hardware included)
- Dual bleeder provisions w/ plugs included
- Slim 25mm high-density hyper core
- Koyorad embossed tank and logos on core surfaces
- Thermal reliefs along the core
- Triple pressure tested for quality