The Radium Engineering fuel hanger completely replaces the factory in-tank fuel pump unit in the R35 GT-R. It permits up to three 39mm diameter aftermarket pumps (brushed or brushless) to supply fuel to the engine. No permanent vehicle modifications are required for installation. The pumps are housed in an aluminum collector box that is kept full during operation which ensures that fuel starvation does not occur, even during aggressive driving. The fuel pump outlet port is -10AN ORB female threaded, while the return port is -8AN ORB female threaded. The system is compatible with alternative fuels such as methanol, ethanol, E85, etc.
- Drop-in OEM replacement.
- Permits 1, 2, or 3 pumps.
- Fuel starvation protection.
- Integrated 1-way fill valve.
- High-current electrical hardware.
- Compatible with various pumps.
- Anodized aluminum construction.
- 10AN ORB threaded outlet port.
- 8AN ORB threaded return port.
- 6-hole fuel return diverter.
- Anodized aluminum collector box.
- Fuel-resistant tubing and wiring.
- OEM hard line compatible.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Gasoline, methanol, and ethanol compliant.
Radium Engineering Install Guide can be found here.