Fast an easy
- Direct fit for the 2017+ Honda Civic Si
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 4 whp and 4 wtq on the stock tune
- 37% increase in flow over the stock intake system
- Smooth design eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Aluminum CNC-machined MAF housing specifically designed for the Si sensor to retain safe air to fuel ratios
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Silicone elbow available in black, red, or blue
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Our performance air intake for the 2017+ Honda Civic Si is finally here! This intake was engineered specifically for the new turbocharged Civic and is a direct-fit modification that will provide enhanced engine performance and improved throttle response. Plus, it will add a little flair under the hood! This intake has a noticeably unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost. The steel wire-reinforced silicone intake arm improves airflow and keeps intake air temperatures under control as opposed to an aluminum design.
The black powder-coated steel airbox covers and protects the Mishimoto high performance air filter from engine bay heat, while also eliminating the possibility of hydrolock with the placement being closer to the hood. The box makes use of the stock air diverter found right underneath the hood, which is used to direct airflow into the stock airbox. The MAF housing has a venturi-style inlet, improving the airflow compared to the conventional MAF housing design. This intake makes consistent dyno-proven gains of about 4 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque and was designed in the USA at our Delaware headquarters. This unit is a complete bolt-on part that functions perfectly with the stock tune and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
Mishimoto Instsall Guide can be found here.