- Direct fit for the 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
- Incorporates additional radiator into factory cooling system for increased engine cooling
- Utilizes factory aerodynamics for airflow to unique mounting location
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Robust mounting bracket design for worry-free installation
- Increases coolant capacity
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2017+ Civic Type R may have been designed to attack the track, but it's no secret that it can’t always stand up to the heat. Nothing is quite as frustrating as having to cut your track time short or pull off to the shoulder on a canyon carve due to simmering coolant. Luckily, Mishimoto is here to give the FK8’s cooling system the backup it needs with our 2017+ Honda Civic Type R Secondary Race Radiator Kit.
Employing the use of one of our smaller, yet efficient, radiator designs, we mounted an additional heat exchanger behind the K20C1 with robust steel brackets, tapping in after the Civic’s heater core. Utilizing the airflow generated throughout the engine bay, the Secondary Race Radiator produces additional cooling power for the already overworked stock radiator, keeping you on the track longer. In addition to the supplementary cooling power, the 2017+ Honda Civic Type R Secondary Race Radiator also increases the overall coolant capacity. The Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty is included with the radiator kit to keep your CTR cool and you worry-free.
Mishimoto Install Guide can be found here.