New from aFe Power, the Takeda Momentum Pro cold-air intake systems. This intake system features a custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available thanks to the massive built-in air scoop. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. This intake also features aFe's patented filter-to-housing interface (US PAT 9440175). This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. This intake kit utilizes a large 7-1/2" tall conical inverted top 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with your choice of filter, featuring 5 layers of oiled mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance, or 3 layers of dry synthetic media providing maximum convenience and excellent efficiency. All clamps and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
- Available with an oiled or dry air filter
- 300 CFM Rating @ 7" H2O
- +10 HP and +10 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains (with oiled filter option)
- Outflows factory intake by 52% (oiled) and 46% (dry)
- High quality one-piece roto-molded sealed housing with air inlet
- CAD-Designed roto-molded intake tube
- Built-in sight window provides easy inspection of filter without disassembly
- Unique filter-to-housing interface for easy installation (US PAT 9440175)
- No cutting or drilling on factory parts for faster installation
- Will NOT fit 2.0L Turbo models
Note: These intake systems are not CARB exempt at this time and are not legal for sale in California or for use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.