DEI's ORIGINAL Titanium™ exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Perfect for any automotive or motorcycle application!
- Withstands 1800˚F direct/2500˚F intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- DEI HT Silicone Coating not required
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Hi-tech carbon fiber look
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
NOTE: Wrapping of the catalytic converter is not recommended, as overheating can lead to reduced lifetime of the converter.
Note of Caution:
Wrap is not designed to be moved or removed after it has been heat cycled. After the fibers have been heated, they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the exhaust wrap. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the wrap. For this reason, you should avoid wrapping any flex-pipes or flex-joints.
Note about Titanium Exhaust Systems:
DEI does NOT recommend wrapping exhausts made of titanium. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. Wrapping any titanium exhaust pipe, regardless of brand, can hold in too much heat, and make the titanium alloy turn brittle and prone to premature cracking. If you are seeking to reduce the heat on a titanium exhaust system, DEI recommends using alternatives such as our flexible heat shields.
Direct Heat Resistance:
Radiant Heat Resistance: