Water/methanol injection for forced induction (turbocharged or supercharged) gas-powered race engines is a proven means for effectively reducing engine inlet air temperatures and suppressing harmful detonation. This allows racers to reliably increase boost and advance ignition timing — without using high-octane racing fuel — for power gains of up to 20 percent. AEM Performance Electronics’ Water/Methanol Injection Systems utilize the most robust hardware combined with more advanced features than any other comparably priced water/methanol system.
AEM Performance Electronics’ 30-3300 Water/Methanol Kit is designed for boosted vehicles up to 35 psi. The boost dependent controller has an on-board manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor with a molded-in nipped for a boost hose pickup.
- Robust and easy to use controller design
- Innovative injector design delivers faster cooling with less fluid used
- Heavy-duty waterproof high-pressure injection pump
- Low profile 1.15-gallon tank
- Integrated boost safe feature