60 Day Returns
- Returns are accepted within 60 days of delivery. Authorization from TSP is required prior to sending an item back to us. Please Contact Us to request a returned merchandise authorization.
- Except in cases of product defect, or an error by Two Step Performance, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with a returned order.
Important Note: Please inspect your item(s) immediately upon arrival. In cases where items arrive with cosmetic flaws, damages, etc, claims must be filed with distributors and/or manufacturers within a certain period of time. If you open a product a month after you receive it, only to find that there are flaws/damages, there may not be anything we can do in regards to getting a replacement sent out to you. We ask that all customer please be mindful of this when making their purchases.
- Returned items that are no longer in new condition may be subject to a restocking fee, which typically varies from 5-20%. This fee is assessed at the discretion of TSP. We do our best to avoid this fee when at all possible. In most cases we can let you know the fee prior to sending the item back, as long as you are honest about the condition of the item.
- Digitally delivered items (TSP Stage Tune Files and similar) are non-refundable. Once the product has been digitally delivered, there is no way to return it, therefore we are unable to refund it. In the event that an error was made during checkout, we will do our best to work with you by making any corrections necessary.
Refused / Undeliverable Orders
- Any refused or undeliverable orders that are returned to Two Step Performance are processed as standard returns and are subject to the policies as stated above.
- All shipping costs for returned or undeliverable orders are deducted from the order refund.
- If you wish to return an order, please do not simply "refuse the package". Instead, please use our standard returns process to avoid delays in processing your return.
- Once your return is received back and processed, Two Step Performance will initiate your refund.
- Except in cases of product defect, or an error by Two Step Performance, a fee of 5% is deducted from the refund amount to cover otherwise non-recoverable payment processing fees. If you prefer to instead have store credit in the form of a gift card OR to apply the funds to a new order from TSP, this 5% fee can be avoided.
- Any funds that are refunded are typically visible on your bank statement within 1-3 business days, depending on the specific policies and procedures of your bank of choice.
- For orders shipped outside of the United States, TSP is not in control of or able to refund any customs or duty charges.
All items produced or manufactured by TSP are covered by a limited lifetime guarantee for the original purchaser.
- Items manufactured by our other vendors are covered by their individual warranty policies. TSP will always assist when at all possible but in some cases it may be required to contact the manufacturer directly for product support.
If you have any questions regarding our policies, please feel free to Contact Us, we are always happy to assist.