The Performance Gains - Countless hours of design and testing on the in-house Dyno, have produced gains of up to +12 horsepower and +13 lbs. x ft. torque
304 Stainless Steel Construction - 3” mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing is used for maximum performance, corrosion resistance, strength. But overall, It just gives this exhaust a sick look for miles to come.
Aggressive Sound - The 304 stainless steel resonator unleashes horsepower & torque gains while providing a powerful, even, dark tone.
Dual Burnt Titanium Tips - The Cherry on top, Two 4.5” Burnt Titanium exhaust tips! These tips complete the structure and purpose of the Injen SES1500TT exhaust system for a stylish and JDM look.
TIG-Welded - Like all of our kits, the SES1500TT is 100% hand TIG-Welded for competition proven strength and endurance.
Simple Installation - The SES1500TT Sports OE-style hangers to maintain a firm and steady exhaust fitment throughout every driving condition. Injen's Honda Civic Sport Exhaust system includes all required hardware to provide you, the consumer a hassle-free installation.
- Stainless Steel Investment Cast Flanges For a Fast and Easy Install
- 304 Stainless Steel material will not surface rust over time
- Premium Stainless Steel Hardware and Hangers
- 3" 304 SS Mandrel-Bent Tubing Provides a Straight-Through Flow Design
- Hand Crafted and Tig Welded to Perfection
- Laser Cut Hanging Bracket for a Perfect Fit
- Please Note: This part does not require a CARB EO# All Injen Technolgy exhaust systems are engineeredand manufactured in our Pomona, California facility.
- Power Gains up to +12 HP
- Torque Gains up to +13 lbs x ft
- Improved Exhaust Flow
- Aggressive Exhaust Tone
- Highly Durable & Corrosion Resistant
Please Note: This part does not require a CARB EO# All Injen Technolgy exhaust systems are engineeredand manufactured in our Pomona, California facility.