I never had any plans on modifying my car at all but wanted more get up and go. First thing is first, I was blown away at what a change just installing the ktuner and testing out the maps made. Definitely a must buy. I still don't have any plans on any major modifications but an upgraded intercooler is on my to do list now. If you are on the wall about purchasing the ktuner, do it you wont regret it.
This tune is pretty good. The car is now quick, not fast (compared to my other 2 cars at least). But definitely better then stock. I use my Si as my daily driver and occasional auto cross so it makes it a little faster in the straights, but slower in corners cause of the low end torque (which isn't a bad thing at ALL r32) but theres a lot more understeer. I was able to beat my friends 2017 challenger RT and another one of my buddies HR from a 40 up til 90 when his top end starting pulling. Overall...impressive for this little car and engine to beat ANY V8. I'm a muscle guy with a 2017 Si as a daily and I approve of this tune. Just be careful if you're tracking your car like I am in the corners cause of the lower end torque. Would recommend using map 2 or better tires to handle the torque. I'm on pilot sports that have 4/32's left
I’ve dabbled with both the K-Tuner and TSP tunes and I have to say that both tunes are extremely refined. K-Tuner supplies an excellent off the line start for city driving, and TSP pulls hard near the top of the rev range. Both tunes make the car a lot more drivable and provide a greater off the line reaction than the Honda base tune (I have the CVT). Now I can easily jump out in front of traffic without worrying if the car will take off in time. For daily driving, I’ve been utilizing the TSP map one and it provides smooth power delivery in low rpms. However, map 3 is completely bonkers. The car still has some low-end grunt, but the top end is magical. I ended up sticking with TSP because although I enjoyed the fast boost and tire squealing of K-Tuner, I really enjoyed how linear the power delivery is for TSP. The older mustangs with the 4.0 V6 are always surprised when I pull away.
EASY INSTALL AND BOOST
The KTunerFlash V1.2 tuning package comes with a single KTuner hardware unit paired with a single user license for the KTuner software.
- Includes our famous TSP Stage 1 map for Si or Non-Si! The tune will automatically be sent if you specify an eligible vehicle (2016+ Civic with 1.5L turbocharged engine) before adding to cart. **All standard KTuner base maps are also included regardless of your selection.**
- This unit is locked to one ECU and allows you to alter the settings in your ECU.
- Return to factory at any time and unlock the unit to resell.
- This allows datalogging and reflashing right over your factory OBD2 port!
- Store multiple tunes, including factory. Flash stored tunes directly from our TunerView App!
- Note: Tunes are still created with the KTuner PC software.
- On Board Logging, record datalogs without the need for a laptop.
- Bluetooth connectivity for peripherals and the TunerView Android app.
- Extended data parameters available on certain vehicles.
- Diagnose any Honda/Acura CAN vehicle, even when already locked to a vehicle.
- KTuner uses USB connectivity for fast data transfers.
Please see the list of supported vehicles for platform specific information.
For TSP Tune, please verify that your ECU is supported via our TSP Tune Compatibility List prior to purchase.
Looking for a custom tune as well? We have partnered with Derek Robinson of Innovative Motorworks and can bundle one with your Ktuner at a special rate.