aFe Lowering Springs for the 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R 2.0T are engineered to optimize factory shock absorber damping and offer a 0.8-inch front and 0.8-inch rear drop for the perfect blend of performance and style. The lowering springs will increase cornering and handling performance, giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality. The lowered stance will transform the way your Civic Type-R looks, as well as offer improved aerodynamics. Designed as a direct fit application these springs require no modifications to the vehicle and are compatible with electronic shock absorbers.
- Improves handling and vehicle responsiveness
- Aggressive vehicle stance and enhanced appearance
- Front, .8 drop, progressive spring rate 165-291 lbs/in
- Rear, .8 drop, progressive spring rate 131-274 lbs/in
- Engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping
- 2 Stage, high-luster, tangerine orange powder-coated finish for unbeatable looks and durability
- Direct-fit installation, requires no modifications
- Made in the USA
Purchase this product and earn $9.68 towards your next purchase!