- Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
- Koyo Japan Radial Bearing upper spring perch standard on all applicable McPherson applications. This eliminates spring bind, noise, and gives improved driver feedback.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat.
- High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
- 44mm piston with digressive style valving characteristics provides maximum low speed damping response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency and consistency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel regardless of height setting.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
- Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for seamless installation.
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multi-link suspension systems to lower unsprung weight.
- 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Fitment: ALL 2017+ Civic Si Coupes & Sedans
Please note, these are built to order with a 2 week ETA on average.
*Picture shown is for display purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly.