The fit and form of this steering wheel should have came factory. Nonetheless, this is one of my favorite mods so far. The wheel has a nice, prominent 9-3 grip, thicker than the factory steering wheel and it exudes quality.
This wheel is a vast improvement off of the stock si wheel. I feel like the car should have came with a flat bottom from the factory. All the finishes are really nice on this and the carbon fiber accents really set the interior off. I get compliments on the wheel all the time.
Buddy Club Carbon Steering wheel for the new 2016+ Honda Civic replaces the factory core with a variant matching the Type R look. This version allows you to keep all of the factory steering wheel controls and most importantly, the driver airbag.
- Replaces OE steering wheel core
- D-Shaped Flat Bottom Design
- High quality perforated leather grips with Carbon accents
- Carbon look with thick clear coat to keep costs low
- Comes with everything needed to install
- Authentic Buddyclub product
- Made in Japan
- Option of Carbon, Leather, & "Time Attack" Carbon styles