The steering wheel is amazing I love the way it looks in the car. It goes really well with the 2020 red accents on the interior. Did take a while to get but that’s not two steps fault.
The fit and form of this steering wheel should have came factory. Nonetheless, this is one of my favorite mods so far. The wheel has a nice, prominent 9-3 grip, thicker than the factory steering wheel and it exudes quality.
This wheel is a vast improvement off of the stock si wheel. I feel like the car should have came with a flat bottom from the factory. All the finishes are really nice on this and the carbon fiber accents really set the interior off. I get compliments on the wheel all the time.
Buddy Club Carbon Steering wheel for the new 2016+ Honda Civic replaces the factory core with a variant matching the Type R look. This version allows you to keep all of the factory steering wheel controls and most importantly, the driver airbag.
- Replaces OE steering wheel core
- D-Shaped Flat Bottom Design
- High quality perforated leather grips with Carbon accents
- Carbon look with thick clear coat to keep costs low
- Comes with everything needed to install
- Authentic Buddyclub product
- Made in Japan
- Option of Carbon, Leather, & "Time Attack" Carbon styles