This may have made it feel a bit faster after the street maf install, but the sound alone is worth $400. Fwoosh, Fwoosh, Fwoosh!
I have a 2019 Honda Civic si and I already had the Ktuner with the Two step performance stage 1 tune on it. But the cobra cold air intake just really woke it up and took it to the next level and the sound that it makes is pretty sweet too. Great product(Race MAF)
I installed the Cobra CAI and PRL Down pipe together. The sound difference is amazing. You can really hear the air being rushed in. My IAT has dramatically decreased and heat soak is not nearly as much of an issue. This is a must have!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile from ear to ear thanks a lot guys
Great cobra air intake (street). Thanks two step performance for the great service. Will order again!
- Compatible with or without Honda Sensing
- For Canadian market Civics, a USDM Windshield Washer Conversion Kit is required.
- Not compatible with Civics sold sold in Spain, Turkey, etc with the factory CVT cooler.
- No tune required for the Street MAF housing
- Race MAF housing requires a tune. Our TSP Stage 1 tune for both the Si and Non-Si is compatible with the Race MAF intake.
There’s a reason our Cobra Cold Air Intake Systems is a constant topic of discussion and so highly regarded. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. The Cobra CAI utilizes a 4" volume from the air filter into the MAF Housing and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit.
Customers can convert to a Short Ram Intake with our Short Ram Intake Conversion Kit.
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning