The cobra cold air filter by prl motor sports is truly an incredible work of art! I recommend every civic owner interested in adding performance to their vehicle to purchase this along with a TSP tune to truly make an unbeatable combo
This is by far the best cold air intake I've ever used. It has a TON of sound, and super easy to install.. highly recommend for any 10th gen owner!
Super easy install and sounds amazing!
I installed the PRL Short Ram with the Race MAF in my 2018 Honda Civic SI and I love the sound of the turbo when the engine is at high speed. I also bought the Tune Stage 1 Tune to combine it with the Ram Race MAF Short and the result is really impressive. There is a lot of power and torque especially with the Map 3 of this Tune compared to the factory performance. The performances are spontaneous with no lag. Now I have a lot of fun driving my Civic with Sport mode. I highly recommend these two products. Thanks to TSP for these two great products.
- Compatible with or without Honda Sensing
- For Canadian market Civics, a USDM Windshield Washer Conversion Kit is required.
- Not compatible with Civics sold sold in Spain, Turkey, etc with the factory CVT cooler.
- No tune required for the Street MAF housing
- Race MAF housing requires a tune. Our TSP Stage 1 tune for both the Si and Non-Si is compatible with the Race MAF intake.
There’s a reason our Cobra Cold Air Intake Systems is a constant topic of discussion and so highly regarded. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. The Cobra CAI utilizes a 4" volume from the air filter into the MAF Housing and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit.
Customers can convert to a Short Ram Intake with our Short Ram Intake Conversion Kit.
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning