Smile from ear to ear thanks a lot guys
Great cobra air intake (street). Thanks two step performance for the great service. Will order again!
Really love the new sound I get from installing the intake and I definitely feel the top end power gain !! Install was easy, overall I’m very happy 😄
Took a while to arrive at my door due to PRL being back ordered, but install was easy, came with very detailed instructions. The product itself is amazing. I switched from a K&N short ram to the PRL Cobra Cold Air Race MAF, and the results are night and day. Turbo response is much quicker, Intake Air Temps are much lower, overall very satisfied with it!
I came from a nicely made stainless Cold Air Intake that turned out to be a Hot Air Intake. Typical temperatures were between 40-60 degrees F. above ambient. And the old CAI also ran lean after adding down and front pipes. The Cobra is so much better. I am getting between 5-10 degrees F above ambient. The PRL Cobra is well made and with smart materials. The intake location is way out to the left and forward. I went with the Race MAF and the car runs great. It Just Works.
- Compatible with or without Honda Sensing
- For Canadian market Civics, a USDM Windshield Washer Conversion Kit is required.
- Not compatible with Civics sold sold in Spain, Turkey, etc with the factory CVT cooler.
- No tune required for the Street MAF housing
- Race MAF housing requires a tune. Our TSP Stage 1 tune for both the Si and Non-Si is compatible with the Race MAF intake.
There’s a reason our Cobra Cold Air Intake Systems is a constant topic of discussion and so highly regarded. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. The Cobra CAI utilizes a 4" volume from the air filter into the MAF Housing and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit.
Customers can convert to a Short Ram Intake with our Short Ram Intake Conversion Kit.
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning