These caliper bushings replace the soft factory rubber slide pin bushings that are on the rear of all 10th generation Honda Civics. The factory rubber bushings allows the caliper to deflect when the brake pedal is depressed, resulting in poor brake wear and a less than ideal brake pedal feel.
Our bushings are made from a bronze alloy and machined to tight tolerances to keep the slide pins centered and the caliper true to the brake rotor. They are sealed on both sides, vs the factory rubber bushing which is only sealed on the back, this reduces the wear on caliper over its life and extends the interval that the pin grease needs to be reapplied. This results in a brake caliper that flexes considerably less which gives a multitude of improvements such as:
- More even brake pad and rotor wear
- More consistent and firm brake pedal feel
- Improved brake release due to less deflection
- Longer pin grease life due to improved sealing
- Longer brake pad and rotor life
These improvements make a noticeable difference and every 10th generation Honda Civic can benefit from it, whether you're on racing on track or just daily driving your vehicle.
- 4 bronze brake caliper bushings
- 4 stainless steel snap rings
- 4 high temp silicone dust boots
- 4 spare replacement seals