Drivers who participate in “Track-Days” or “High Performance Driving Events (HPDE)” rely on their brakes and know the value of having the right brake pads. The Power Stop R&D team have spent countless hours formulating friction compounds that are matched to each individual vehicle platform, this means you spend more time on the track and less time trying to find the ideal brake pad setup for your vehicle. Power Stop’s (PST) Platform-Specific TrackDay friction compounds offer a very high coefficient of friction and resist fading even at the highest temperatures thanks to its Carbon-Fiber Metallic formulation.
- Platform Specific Compound
- Carbon-Fiber/Metallic formulation
- High cold coefficient of friction
- Increased friction as heat increases
- Consistent brake modulation
- Superior pedal feel
- Low rotor wear compared to race pads
- Engineered to work with High-Carbon Track Day rotors for Maximum Performance
I've been trying all sorts of brake pads to withstand track day abuse. Normally I would burn through a set after a few sessions and change pads at the track between sessions. Not with these pads. They held up beautifully and could probably last 2 maybe 3 track days. They are a bit loud for street driving and have a strong initial bite, but it's nothing that can't take some getting used to.