CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION! PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE 9/16
"Why didn't you design Cobra-style cold air intake like the 10th Gen?"
Unlike the 10th Gen Civic 1.5T chassis, the 11th Gen Civic/ 5th Gen Integra features a rather large and efficient air duct through the front bumper/grill from the factory. We elected to retain the factory air guides, and utilize them in our HVI design. Our engineers decided to take this one step further, though. In an effort to promote maximum airflow volume, our HVI comes standard with it's own injection molded High Volume Inlet Duct that attaches to the air box with OE-style clips and seals against the factory rubber seal/guide on the hood. We have also integrated provisions to the bottom of our air box to accommodate a possible secondary air source for enthusiasts looking to increase airflow in the future.
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- 10+ Horsepower & Torque Gains!
- (1) High Volume Air Box Assembly
- (1) High Volume Intake Inlet Air Duct
- (1) High Volume MAF Housing Assembly
- (1) 4" ID Oiled Cone Filter
- (1) 4-Ply Silicone Intake Hose
- (2) 304 Stainless Steel Worm Drive Hose Clamps
- (2) 304 Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets
- (2) Rubber Grommets,
- (1) Post Mount
- (3) OE-Style Push-Through Clips
- Stainless Hardware/Bolts
Fits all 2023+ Acura Integra 1.5T
Fits all 2022+ Honda Civic 1.5T
Fits all variant models including Base, A-Spec, Technology, CVT, 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.