Very easy install and sounds amazing compared to stock. Will mostly likely be upgrading to a cold air for next summer since the car gets pretty hot on idle or city driving other than that I have no complaints. Would buy again if needed.
Was extremely easy to install and such and amazing sound!! Highly recommend it, also loved how organize the package 📦 came.
Great products from prl always worth it
Paired with the new PRL Titanium TIP it sounds awesome and I can tell a huge difference between that and my original Mishimoto intake. Install was fairly easy as well
I’m so happy with my short ram intake the sound is amazing it sounds like a cai never expected it, thx to two step performance you guys did a great job!.
This intake was extremely easy to install! This thing really makes me smile every time I drive my car! Wow what an amazing product.
- NO TUNE REQUIRED FOR STREET MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF-SPECIFIC TUNE REQUIRED FOR RACE MAF HOUSING
- HONDATA & KTUNER BOTH OFFER RACE MAF BASEMAP CALIBRATIONS
- TWO STEP PERFORMANCE "TSP" TUNE ALSO COMPATIBLE BY SELECTING "RACE MAF" OPTION (NON SI TUNE AVAILABLE)
If we could recommend an intake system for the 1.5L Turbo Civic Platform it would our Cobra Cold Air Intake System. However, for customers that do not wish to run a CAI, our Short Ram Intake System is also an option. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. This SRI utilizes a 4" air filter and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning