Came super fast , sounds great
great quality product. slight HP increase. a must for the 10gen civic si.
Great sound and performance once installed puts a smile on your face every time
I rushed into buying this, given another chance, I would definitely have gotten the Cobra CAI instead, but the performance and sound of this are amazing nonetheless. The turbo whine is significantly more prominent. Still plan to switch out, I'm grateful to have this one in the meantime.
1.5 CVT Sport Touring. Easy installation and makes a great sound. IAT Temperatures definitely went up but it's a short ram intake, what do you want. Overall seems good quality and happy with the purchase.
Loving this I can hear my turbo better when it spools and gives my car a little more pick up! Highly recommend this!
- NO TUNE REQUIRED FOR STREET MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF-SPECIFIC TUNE REQUIRED FOR RACE MAF HOUSING
- HONDATA & KTUNER BOTH OFFER RACE MAF BASEMAP CALIBRATIONS
- TWO STEP PERFORMANCE "TSP" TUNE ALSO COMPATIBLE BY SELECTING "RACE MAF" OPTION (NON SI TUNE AVAILABLE)
If we could recommend an intake system for the 1.5L Turbo Civic Platform it would our Cobra Cold Air Intake System. However, for customers that do not wish to run a CAI, our Short Ram Intake System is also an option. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. This SRI utilizes a 4" air filter and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning