1.5 CVT Sport Touring. Easy installation and makes a great sound. IAT Temperatures definitely went up but it's a short ram intake, what do you want. Overall seems good quality and happy with the purchase.
Loving this I can hear my turbo better when it spools and gives my car a little more pick up! Highly recommend this!
awesome product i have replace my k&n for the PRL SRI Race maff day and night the car going soooo well with i use TSP Stg1 PRL Race maff tune ( Day and Night )
Produit de qualité jai remplacer mon k&n pour le PRL SRI Race maff jour pis la nuite ! le SI ajamais autan bien ete avec sa combiner au PRL DP Race + KTuner avec TSP Stg1 PRL RaceMaff trop bien :)
Man this makes the car sound awesome. Like the old imports. I really dont even want to do exhaust now just because I like the way it sounds now. And this is coming from the guy who used to have all the loudest cars.
This intake is great no much of a power gain to feel, but definitely can here the turbo spool up a lot more.
- NO TUNE REQUIRED FOR STREET MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF-SPECIFIC TUNE REQUIRED FOR RACE MAF HOUSING
- HONDATA & KTUNER BOTH OFFER RACE MAF BASEMAP CALIBRATIONS
- TWO STEP PERFORMANCE "TSP" TUNE ALSO COMPATIBLE BY SELECTING "RACE MAF" OPTION (NON SI TUNE AVAILABLE)
If we could recommend an intake system for the 1.5L Turbo Civic Platform it would our Cobra Cold Air Intake System. However, for customers that do not wish to run a CAI, our Short Ram Intake System is also an option. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. This SRI utilizes a 4" air filter and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning