*New tune orders are fulfilled via email every couple of hours throughout the business day. FlashPro tune orders may be slightly delayed due to the process required to build your custom file.*
Two Step Performance has partnered with Derek Robinson to offer a high quality Stage 1 tune for the 2017 Civic Si that offers an additional 55 whp and 76 ft lbs of torque in comparison to the factory ECU calibration. Details are as follows:
182whp / 206tq - Factory Calibration
208whp / 258tq - KTuner Starter 23psi
237whp / 281tq - TSP Stage 1 Tune
All testing was completed on a stock 2017 Civic Si running 93 octane fuel. Tune features include:
- Numerous fuel, ignition, turbo response, throttle response changes.
- WOT shifting enabled.
- Adjustable launch control enabled.
- "Rev hang" disabled with standard throttle padding. (the end user can enable "rev hang", if desired)
- All disables / monitors are able to be adjusted by the end user.
- Quick Boost By Gear is able to be adjusted by the end user.
- On-the-fly boost map switching active for normal and "Sport" modes. (see below)
Map 1: Factory boost levels and turbocharger response.
Map 2: 19psi normal, 21psi "Sport" mode, Improved Turbocharger Response II
Map 3: 19psi normal, custom boost level "Sport" mode, Improved Turbocharger Response II
Factory boost level in "Map 1" allows for easy "valet" mode when the KTuner unit is unplugged from the car!
Premium fuel (91 or 93 octane) is REQUIRED.
Suitable for use with the factory intake or a QUALITY aftermarket intake that keep fuel trims in check such as the PRL Motorsports Cobra. Aftermarket downpipes are also fine. Mods such as this are expected to add power that is not accounted for in our dyno testing.
Please verify that your ECU is supported via our TSP Tune Compatibility List prior to purchase.
This tune is for the 2017+ Civic Si only. Please be sure you are purchasing the correct tune for your vehicle because digitally delivered items are non-refundable. (If you buy this for your 2016 Civic LX, it won't work, and we cannot offer a refund.)