Installing a TSP Stage Tune is a quick and easy way to add a significant amount of power to your 2016+ Honda/Acura equipped with a turbocharged engine. We currently offer tunes for the following vehicles:
- Civic 1.5T
- Stage 1 for 2016+ Non-Si (219 whp/ 258 tq)
- R365 93 Octane (300 whp/ 300 tq)
R365 E30 Blend (350 whp/ 350 tq)
- 2023+ Integra 1.5T
Stage 1 for 2023+ Integra (241 whp/ 286 tq)
- 2023+ Civic Type R
Stage 1 for 2023+ FL5 (361 whp/ 383 tq)
- 2016-2024 Civic 2.0L NA
- 2016-2024 Civic 1.5T Non-Si
- 2017-2024 Civic 1.5T Si
- 2017-2024 Civic Type R
- 2018-2022 Accord 1.5T
- 2018-2022 Accord 2.0T
- 2023+ Integra 1.5T
- Standard/Flex Fuel
Make sure the tune you purchase is compatible with your vehicle and it's modifications.
Be sure to include your KTuner or Hondata device serial number in the "Special Instructions" section at checkout.
- Make sure that your KTuner or Hondata software and device have all available updates installed.
- Download the file to your PC, be sure to take note of where you downloaded it.
- Open your KTuner or Hondata PC software
- Within the KTuner or Hondata software, click on "File" in the menu bar, and then select "Open" or "Open Tune"
- At this point, the tune will load. You may be presented with notes regarding the tune, if so, click "OK" to continue.
- Connect your KTuner or Hondata device
- We strongly recommend having a battery charger connected to your car's battery throughout the flashing process. This prevents ECU voltage drops that otherwise could possibly caused a failed flash.
- Click on the "Up Arrow" button in the toolbar to upload the tune to your device, or directly to your ECU if you are also connected to your vehicle.
- Our KTuner maps take full advantage of their exclusive On the Fly Map Switching feature. Typically, we leave Map Slot 1 as a stock (or near stock) Map, Map Slot 2 with a bit more power, and Map Slot 3 as our full power custom tune. If you are not familiar with how to utilize this feature, instructions are available here.
- Our tunes also enable KTuner's On the Fly Adjustable Launch Control, details can be found here.