Installing a TSP Stage Tune is a quick and easy way to add a significant amount of power to your 2016+ Honda equipped with a turbocharged engine. We currently offer tunes for the following vehicles:
- 2017+ Civic Si (TSP Stage 1)
- 2017+ Civic Si (TSP Stage One+)
- 2017+ Civic Si Flex Fuel (TSP Stage 2)
- 2016+ Civic 1.5T Non-Si (TSP Stage 1)
If you have not made your purchase yet, please be sure to do the following:
- Make sure the tune you purchase is compatible with your vehicle and it's modifications.
- Be sure to include your Ktuner or Hondata device serial number in the "Special Instructions" section at checkout
After your purchase is made, you will receive the tune file via email. After you receive this email, please complete the following steps:
- Make sure that your Ktuner or Hondata software and device have all available updates installed.
- Download the file to your PC, be sure to take note of where you downloaded it.
- Open your Ktuner or Hondata PC software
- Within the Ktuner or Hondata software, click on "File" in the menubar, and then select "Open" or "Open Tune"
- At this point, the tune will load. You may be presented with notes regarding the tune, if so, click "OK" to continue.
- Connect your Ktuner or Hondata device
- Click on the "Up Arrow" button in the toolbar to upload the tune to your device, or directly to your ECU if you are also connected to your vehicle.
** Please note that our KTuner stage tunes utilize their on the fly map switching feature and you must switch to map slot 3 to access the max power setting of your tune. (more details in the KTuner notes section below) The "Sport" button also increases power further on Si models. **
If you have any device specific questions, we encourage you to please visit the online help sections of Ktuner or Hondata:
- Our Ktuner maps take full advantage of their exclusive On the Fly Map Switching feature. Typically we leave map slot 1 as a stock (or near stock) map, map slot 2 with a bit more power, and map slot 3 as our full power custom tune. If you are not familiar with how to utilize this feature, instructions are available here: http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on_the_fly_map_switching.htm
- Our tunes also enable Ktuner's On the Fly Adjustable Launch Control, details can be found here: http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on_the_fly_adjustable_launch_control.htm